Jan 6, 2006

Cold Balls

Nothing worse than cold balls. When you're playing squash... They don't bounce well until they've warmed up you know. I took Chris to my gym this morning to introduce him to squash. We fould a quiet court and knocked the ball around for ninety minutes, and had a lot of fun doing it. I haven't played in twenty years, but I thought that Chris might enjoy it. Looks like I'm going to have to invest in some racquets.

I forgot to review a film I saw a few weeks ago called Lie with Me, based on Tamara Faith Berger's "erotic novella" of the same name. Lie with Me is a Canadian film with a sexy buzz starring Lauren Lee Smith and Eric Balfour. There was a lot of explicit nudity and most of the film is spent in bed, but it was very slow... Somewhere in this film there was a sexy short aching to be born.

Not much else to report, other than the fact that Chris and I are babysitting Sheryl's little dog Barkley while she's in L.A. with her daughter. He's settling in well and enjoying lots of walks. It's tough being a dog in a house with tile and wood floors though. No traction!

Canine Update: Barkley got into my bedroom yesterday (the 8th) and deposited three turds on my duvet... Luckily they were firm and dry. Yuck. We held a family meeting to discuss the matter and came to an understanding.

Listening to: Save Your Scissors by City and Colour (a side project by Dallas Green of Alexisonfire) from Sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment