May 29, 2007

No time for chit-chat

Fitness Model!The last few days have been pretty much flat out. From Friday morning to Sunday afternoon I was at a triathlon training camp up in Collingwood. As soon as I got back I had a "Go See" for a Canadian Tire ad. Later on I met up with my friend Brian to watch the Monaco Grand Prix. I wasn't able to give Sheryl and her family for a "tour" of my house as I'd hope to though. Monday I was a fitness model again at The Shopping Channel, on site from 8:00 AM to midnight. Five hours of that time were spent working out! Today I have two casting calls in the afternoon.

So this post is merely a tease, as there is much to tell and no time to tell it...

Listening to: Forever Autumn by Jeff Wayne from Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of the Worlds. Best listened to with the lights out in your college dorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment