Jan 10, 2007

Memories Fade (but the scars still linger)

New Year's Eve SunsetOK, so I haven't posted any of my Florida Keys photos or described my trip. I figure as long as I'm still itching my no-see-em bites I have time on the clock...

I had an audition today for an insurance commercial, with a scripted husband and wife conversation. (I'm worried that we won't be able to get the protection you and the kids need.) A friend of mine was there for the role of wife and we had a chance to chat in the lobby. We didn't get to audition together though.

Late night update: Finally got all my photos winnowed down to a manageable group for posting to Flickr. I've added a photo to this post, to see them click on it or here.

Listening to: Memories Fade by Tears for Fears from The Hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment