Aug 30, 2006

It's Festival Time! Almost.

The Toronto International Film Festival is just around the corner, and I've been busy getting ready for my volunteer shifts. I'll be a "Volunteer Captain" at Roy Thomson Hall for six days out of the nine. Last night was training night at RTH and it was great to see so many familiar faces again. There have been some big changes to the red carpet area this year, which will now occupy the entire road and the lines have been repositioned, so it's going to be a work in progress for the first few nights.

I'm embarrassed to admit it, but this is the first time I've actually attended the theatre training! It's not mandatory though and I just couldn't fit it into my schedule before. Ironically my attendance this year was not required, as Captain training takes place separately. I was there to help out. I missed the Captain training this year, but that's another story... I knew the time, but not the place. There'll be another Captain session tomorrow night.

Listening to: Silver Screen Shower Scene (Original Edit) by Felix da Housecat from Silver Screen Shower Scene EP.

No comments:

Post a Comment