Apr 16, 2006

I may already be famous

IMG_1258I found the web site MyHeritage through another blog today. It's a geneology site that lets you post a photo of yourself (I used the one here that a photographer friend shot for, uh, my portfolio) and lists the "celebrities that you look like."

Apparently I'm the spitting image of George Clooney, Enrico Fermi, Sean Bean, Cary Grant and... Yasmine Bleeth! And a few others. Who the hell is José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero? Oh, the President of Spain.

Why the portfolio shot? Well I've got a bit of time on my hands and my photographer friend tells me that my salt-and-pepper hair might get me some catalog work. Personally I'm hoping for a juicy GQ cover so all my old girlfriends will know what they're missing...

Listening to: Kiss and Tell by Bryan Ferry from Bête Noire.

No comments:

Post a Comment