Dec 31, 2005

Meat

Christmas wet-suitSo this is me in my new triathlon wet-suit. Maybe one day it will actually get wet. Takes about fifteen minutes to tug it on, but only ten seconds to remove.

Not much to pinch there! I felt a little like a sausage. A very sweaty sausage, because wet-suits really hold in the heat. A good thing in cold water, but a bad thing when standing around. After all the Christmas gorging it was a bit harder to put on than it should be. I think I also need to pull it up "higher" so that I have more room in the shoulders. The neoprene really resists being adjusted.

I'm not one for generic celebrations, but Happy New Year anyway. Chris is with his mom, so Sheryl and I will be out for dinner tonight because she loves an excuse to celebrate...

Listening to: Pinch Me by Barenaked Ladies from Disc 1: All Their Greatest Hits (1991-2001).

No comments:

Post a Comment