Dec 19, 2005

He meant to do that!

I joined Sheryl and her family for a Thai meal at Saigon Sister last night (right at Yonge & Bloor and recommended). They'd all been to see a matinee of The Nutcracker ballet, which they enjoyed immensely. While we were waiting for our meal to arrive Sheryl's five year-old grandson squirmed around under the table and stuck his hand up in the air from underneath. I reached over and gently grabbed his wrist, which caused him to twitch and bang his head against the underside of the table. This put him in a bad mood for thirty minutes. His mother later told us that Oliver had told her "he meant to do that!" I'm evil, but not that evil...

All was forgiven by the time we got back to their apartment and he wanted me to talk to him while he had his bath.

Listening to: I'm Just A Kid by Simple Plan from No Pads, No Helmets... Just Balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment