Nov 3, 2006

Grannies and Trannies

IMG_0060.JPGI'm just back from another casting call, which I was asked to wear a suit for. Two other roles were being cast at the same time, "cleaning ladies" and "transvestites", and they all came in character... What a motley crew we were! The lovely "Enza Supermodel", seen here with me at the Lord of the Rings gala, was there too although I didn't renew our acquaintance.

Edit: I needed to use my cell phone as an alarm clock this morning. Unfortunately it ran out of juice at 1:30 AM and woke me with it's low battery alert. I powered my phone off to silence the beeps, which were coming every few minutes, and spent the rest of the night tossing and turning and keeping a fitful eye on the clock so I wouldn't oversleep. Guess what? My powered-off RAZR started beeping at 7:00 AM even though it was turned off! Learn something new every day. Or night.

Listening to: Two Against Nature by Steely Dan from Two Against Nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment