Nov 9, 2006

...but What I Really Want to do is Direct

Another deer-in-the-headlights casting call this morning. Another thousand of these and I'll probably get pretty good.

I spent a good part of last night and this evening working on (I mean authoring) a DVD for the Toronto Triathlon Club's end-of-season dinner this Sunday night. I've been using iDVD to build an extended slide show and fuss over the soundtrack. It's been quite fun. I made a few DVDs the same way when I was working at the ad agency but they very simple and I was just the pixel jockey, not the art director. This time I am God-like. The soundtrack is going to be all ABBA! Actually, here's the real playlist:

  1. Wonderful Night by Fatboy Slim & Lateef the Truthspeaker
    (for the "menu" screen)
  2. Right Here, Right Now by Fatboy Slim
  3. Shine by Andy Stochansky
  4. Do Your Thing by Basement Jaxx
  5. Move Any Mountain by The Shamen
  6. You're A Superstar by Love Inc.
Listening to: All the songs listed above. Over and over again. Gotta get it just right!

No comments:

Post a Comment