Oct 29, 2006

Foot in mouth?

Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said to Fox Network interviewers this week that Bush's ill-considered "Axis of Evil" phrase has proven accurate. Too bad she didn't make the remark to a more challenging audience. It's called a self-fulfilling prophecy, Condi. Also, the Republican leadership is still calling Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld "the best thing that's happened to the Pentagon in 25 years". Finally, according to Rush Limbaugh, Michael J. Fox is faking his Parkinson's Disease symptoms to help defeat Republican senators. Someone open a window and let some oxygen in...

In local news, I turned 46 today. Go me! Sheryl made a lovely dinner for my parents and sister last night with a delicious coconut cake for dessert. Yum. Tonight my son and I will go out for another birthday dinner and make our Halloween plans.

Listening to: Sugar, We're Goin Down by Fall Out Boy from From Under the Cork Tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment