Mar 29, 2006

Walkin' 'round in women's outerwear

I dropped in on Sheryl this afternoon for a coffee, and it was such a nice day that I rode down on my mountain bike. When we stopped in at Whole Foods to pick up some ingredients for her bosses dinner I noticed that the sports store had opened up a temporary sale outlet. I had biked down in my normal spring jacket, which is loose and lightly padded, and I found that it caught a lot of wind. The outlet had some nice slim-fitting Sugoi cycling tops and jackets at half price. I ended up buying one of each, and wearing them for a sleeker return ride.

There was a problem though: the cycling jacket was only available in women's sizes. So I went up a size...

Listening to: Henry Needs a New Pair of Shoes by The Lowest of the Low from Shakespeare My Butt.

Also listening to Walkin' 'Round in Women's Underwear (to the tune of "Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland") by Bob Rivers from I Am Santa Claus.

Lacy things -- the wife is missin',
Didn't ask -- her permission,
I'm wearin' her clothes,
Her silk pantyhose,
Walkin' 'round in women's underwear.

In the store -- there's a teddy,
Little straps -- like spaghetti,
It holds me so tight,
Like handcuffs at night,
Walkin' 'round in women's underwear.

In the office there's a guy named Melvin,
He pretends that I am Murphy Brown.
He'll say, "Are you ready?" I'll say,"Whoa, Man!"
"Let's wait until our wives are out of town!"

Later on, if you wanna,
We can dress -- like Madonna,
Put on some eyeshade,
And join the parade,
Walkin' 'round in women's underwear!

Lacy things... missin',
Didn't ask... permission,
Wearin' her clothes,
Her silk pantyhose,
Walkin' 'round in women's underwear,
Walkin' 'round in women's underwear,
Walkin' 'round in women's underwear!

No comments:

Post a Comment