Oct 15, 2005

In order to save the village we had to destroy it

My iPod surgery didn't go too well. Turns out that the first replacement battery I bought was a dud. I exchanged it and now my iPod mini can hold a charge again but all the poking around seems to have futzed up the clickwheel... I'm looking into getting a new one on eBay. What have I done?!

Tomorrow is Chris' first hockey game of the season. Start time is 7:38 AM, but other games could be as early as 6:00 AM. My God, what else have I done? Today we went for a skate together to re-familiarlize him. Haven't had a chance to do anything else. Chris is a more skillful skater than I am, but doesn't know how to accelerate. I can accelerate, but have a tough time stopping. Practicing with Chris has helped me slowly improve though. Four years ago when Chris first started playing I bought some skates to keep him company. I managed to break my elbow the first time out! I kept skating though, because I thought I'd just sprained it.

Listening to: Streets Of Your Town by The Go-Betweens from 16 Lovers Lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment