Jun 23, 2005

Cool Britannia

Here's the song list for the CD I mentioned a week ago. Amazing how hard it is to build a good table using the Blogger editor.

In other news, I've signed up for the Cobourg Triathlon in August... Nothing like a deadline to motivate a lazy athlete! Lacking a good bike I've started "spinning".

SongArtist
Saturday Night Kaiser Chiefs
Golden TouchRazorlight
Run Snow Patrol
You Got The StyleAthlete
Thru The GlassThirteen Senses
Let's Push Things ForwardThe Streets
Stan BowlesThe Others
Can't Stand Me NowThe Libertines
Remember MeThe Zutons
You're So Pretty - We're So PrettyThe Charlatans UK
L.S.F. (Lost Souls Forever)Kasabian
The Love Of Richard NixonManic Street Preachers
F.E.A.R.Ian Brown
Good FortunePJ Harvey
Bend And BreakKeane
SingTravis
There Goes The FearThe Doves

Listening to: Let's Push Things Forward by The Streets on Cool Britannia, released on Original Pirate Material.

1 comment:

  1. great list!! oh, and my maid of honor just so happens to be my sister in-law. ;) Her name is Kellie and she is as taken as they come. But I'll keep you posted. She has always wanted to live in Canada or the USA

    Island Girl

    ReplyDelete